The shower is one of the most utilised facilities in any home. As such, cracked or damaged shower bases are a common issue in need of repair, particularly in some older Melbourne homes. Being such a vital service to all residential properties and many businesses, a cracked shower base is something that requires immediate attention.
Regardless of age, any home can have a leaking shower. It can be caused by a number of factors, including land movement. And it shouldn’t be ignored. A leaking shower that’s not repaired can cause major structural damage and mean expensive repairs down the track.
Have you noticed a crack forming in your shower base? If you have, it is of upmost priority that it is repaired sooner rather than later. Why? Because at any time that crack, big or small, may buckle under the pressure of your body weight causing your foot to fall through the shower base. This has the potential to result in serious lacerations and injuries to your foot and lower leg. Below are 2 reasons why you should to get that crack repaired quickly.
- Chipped Shower Base Repair Services
- Shower Base Repair Tips for Real Estate Agents
- Cracked Shower Base?
- Leaking Shower Over the Holidays?
- Shower Base Repair – Remoulding vs Relining
- Shower Leak Repairs - 5 Good Reasons
- Shower Base Repairs - Don't Delay Getting That Crack Repaired
- Leaking Shower Repairs and the Dangers of Mould Growth